Thursday, August 26, 2004

Tammy's Gift

I knew Tammy had been working on a photo album of my bicycle ride to Babbitt in July but I had no idea how nice it would be. She gave it to me yesterday as a birthday gift to me...I think it's probably the nicest gift anyone has ever given me. She put so much time and thought into it...I had tears in my eyes as I was looking through it at the thought of her doing this for me.




Here's another photo of the album...




She used the online diary of the ride to narate the journey and included some photos I hadn't seen before. The little doo-dads and phrases she added to the pages gives it a very nice and thoughtful touch. I've got the best wife anyone could wish for...oh, and the best daughter too. I love you guys so very, very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home